Skiing and world class restaurants are just two of the things that bring our clients to our little slice of Colorado heaven. The laid-back attitude of our mountain community is a huge draw for visitors allowing them to take a breath from their busy lives and focus on relaxation and reconnecting with family. Typically, our clients ask that we implement elements into the interior design that reflect their desire to have a mountain retreat that is cozy and low-maintenance, while still reflecting their personal style. Its basically Super Bowl Sunday everyday after the ski lifts close and families gather in their homes to lounge, snack and watch the day’s GoPro footage.
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tsp. grill seasoning
- 1 pizza dough store bought or from you favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
- Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
- Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.
Adapted from: The Food Network
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup Woody Creek Vodka or vodka of your choice
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 crisp red apple, quartered, cored, and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 orange, quartered and sliced
- Five 12-ounce bottles wheat beer, well chilled. Give Crazy Mountain Brewing a try with their Lava Lake brew
- Combine the grape juice, vodka, grapes, apples, and oranges in a pitcher. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 8 for the flavors to infuse.
- Fill wine glasses halfway with the grape juice mixture and some fruit. Fill the rest of the glass with beer.
Whether you are getting inspired to host a Super Bowl party in a few weeks, or want to improve your entertaining experience, we hope these images and designer tips help you score on game day!